- Reelcraft 3/8 x 50ft Grease With Hose 7650 OHP
Reelcraft's Series 7000 is very robust and ideal for the most demanding applications. The reels base and guide arm are formed from high-grade steel and engineered with structural forms and gussets to yield the greatest amount of strength. The basic reel without hose can be used for air, water or oil. Consult Reelcraft for other products and hoses. Guide arm adjusts to 7 positions.
- Reinforced steel, The steel guide arm and base are stamped with ribs and gussets to insure maximum strength and lightest possible weight.
Full flow stress free swivel design, The full flow swivel combines the highest grade seal design and materials with bearing areas to insure maximum service life. The hose is plumbed into the base to eliminate the risk of undue stress on the swivel.
Long life drive spring, Declutching arbor virtually eliminates possibility of spring damage due to reverse winding. Only the highest quality spring steel is used and conditioned to insure there are no imperfections offering maximum service life.
- Quality finish and corrosion resistant, Individually powder coated components offer the maximum protection from premature corrosion.
- Weight, lbs :60
- Hose I.D., in : 3/8"
- Hose O.D., in: 0.730
- Hose Length, ft: 50
- Pressure, psi: 300
- Reel Outlet, in:.5 NPT, F
- Inlet, in : 3/8 NPT, F
- Length, in: 19
- Width, in: 7
- Height, in: 20.25
- ** ***
- **LOWEST PRICE***
- **Why would you buy anywhere else***
Garage Tools Storage offers the best quality products for the lowest possible prices. Our collection of Reelcraft is another example of that. Reelcraft produces durable, quality products that make hoses, cords and cables more productive, keep them easily accessible and make them last longer. Work smarter with Reelcrafts complete line of spring-driven, motor driven and hand crank hose, cord and cable reels.